Green Exhaust Wrap Kit, 2 inch x 25 ft Roll with 8 Stainless Steel Zip Ties
2"x 1/16"x 25' Green THERMAL WRAP
FOR HEADERS/EXHAUST PIPES
- 8 x 8" Cable Zip Ties
- Green Exhaust and Header Wrap 2 inch Wide x 25 ft Roll
- Withstands 1800 degree F direct/2500 degree F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
Green exhaust wrap with LR technology is constructed from pulverized lava rock, extruded into fibers, and then woven
into a tight weave, giving it strength and toughness. This improvement in thermal protection helps to reduce the
temperature under the hood, resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance of the engine . And less heat in
the engine bay means less chance of heat soak conditions on vital underhood components.
Typical glass fiber wrap is rated at handling 1,200 degrees F of maximum direct heat, while Green wrap, using LR
technology, is capable of handling direct continuous heat up to 1,800 degrees F and radiant heat up to 2,800 degrees F.
And because it's pliable, there's no need to wet the wrap when wrapping headers or pipes, as many do in order to make
the wrapping process easier to manage and to get a tight wrap. Green wrap will not shrink, and because of its material
structure, it is more resistant to temperature and vibration breakdown, abrasions, and chemical and hot oil spills than
glass fiber wrap. Green wraps also offer a very cool carbon fiber look as an added feature.