Set of 4 Jeep Commander 2006 - 2010 2" Wheel Spacers 5x5.5 5 Lug
- 2006 - 2010 Jeep Commander
- Tested for Aggressive Off-Road Driving
- Designed to Move the Wheel Further Out From the Hub
- Fixes Wheels That Look Tucked In the Fenders
- Fixes Clearance Issues, Wheel Hitting the Brake Calipers or Shock/Struts
- Better Corner Handling Characteristics are Noticed Immediately
- Wheel Spacers/AdaptersQuantity of 4
- 1/2" x 20 StudsQuantity of 20
- 1/2" x 20 Lug NutsQuantity of 20
Gives Your vehicle a more aggressive stance
Allows for better handling
|Material||Forged Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum|
|Vehicle Bolt Pattern:||5x5 / 5x127|
|Thickness:||2" / 50mm|
|Stud Thread Pattern:||1/2" / 20|
- The Wheel Spacer/ Adapter should be flush against the back of the wheel
- Different size lug nuts may be required to hold these adapters to your vehicle.
- Make sure that the studs on your vehicle are no longer than the thickness of the adapter.
- To prevent the back of the wheel from hitting the studs, you may need to alter/grind them to the right width.