Set of 4 Toyota Tundra Hub Centric Wheel Spacers 1.25" Adapters 6×5.5 6 Lug
- 2000 - 2006 Toyota Tundra
- Tested for Aggressive Off-Road Driving
- Designed to Move the Wheel Further Out From the Hub
- Fixes Wheels That Look Tucked In the Fenders
- Fixes Clearance Issues, Wheel Hitting the Brake Calipers or Shock/Struts
- Better Corner Handling Characteristics are Noticed Immediately
|Material||Forged Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum|
|Lug Nuts||24 Black Opened End Lug Nuts|
|Wheel Bolt Pattern||6x139.7 MM|
|Thickness||1.25" (31.75 MM)|
|Hub Diameter||106 MM|
|Torque Specs||85 Ft/Lb|
- The Wheel Spacer/ Adapter should be flush against the back of the wheel
- Different size lug nuts may be required to hold these adapters to your vehicle.
- Make sure that the studs on your vehicle are no longer than the thickness of the adapter.
- To prevent the back of the wheel from hitting the studs, you may need to alter/grind them to the right width.